Active surveillance of small renal masses offers short-term oncological efficacy equivalent to radical and partial nephrectomy
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 1270–1275, November 2012
How to Cite
Patel, N., Cranston, D., Akhtar, M. Z., George, C., Jones, A., Leiblich, A., Protheroe, A. and Sullivan, M. (2012), Active surveillance of small renal masses offers short-term oncological efficacy equivalent to radical and partial nephrectomy. BJU International, 110: 1270–1275. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11130.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!