Hexanic lipidosterolic extract of Serenoa repens inhibits the expression of two key inflammatory mediators, MCP-1/CCL2 and VCAM-1, in vitro
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 6b, pages E301–E307, September 2012
How to Cite
Latil, A., Libon, C., Templier, M., Junquero, D., Lantoine-Adam, F. and Nguyen, T. (2012), Hexanic lipidosterolic extract of Serenoa repens inhibits the expression of two key inflammatory mediators, MCP-1/CCL2 and VCAM-1, in vitro. BJU International, 110: E301–E307. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11144.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!