High insulin-like growth factor mRNA-binding protein 3 (IMP3) protein expression is associated with poor survival in muscle-invasive bladder cancer
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 6b, pages E308–E317, September 2012
How to Cite
Szarvas, T., Dorp, F. v., Niedworok, C., Melchior-Becker, A., Fischer, J. W., Singer, B. B., Reis, H., Bánkfalvi, Á., Schmid, K. W., Romics, I., Ergün, S. and Rübben, H. (2012), High insulin-like growth factor mRNA-binding protein 3 (IMP3) protein expression is associated with poor survival in muscle-invasive bladder cancer. BJU International, 110: E308–E317. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11149.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!