Predicting participation in and successful outcome of a penile rehabilitation programme using a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor with a vacuum erection device after radical prostatectomy
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E931–E938, December 2012
How to Cite
Kimura, M., Caso, J. R., Bañez, L. L., Koontz, B. F., Gerber, L., Senocak, C., Donatucci, C. F., Vujaskovic, Z., Moul, J. W. and Polascik, T. J. (2012), Predicting participation in and successful outcome of a penile rehabilitation programme using a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor with a vacuum erection device after radical prostatectomy. BJU International, 110: E931–E938. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11168.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!