Laparoscopic and Robotic Urology
Patients with disorders of sex development (DSD) at risk of gonadal tumour development: management based on laparoscopic biopsy and molecular diagnosis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E958–E965, December 2012
How to Cite
Wünsch, L., Holterhus, P. M., Wessel, L. and Hiort, O. (2012), Patients with disorders of sex development (DSD) at risk of gonadal tumour development: management based on laparoscopic biopsy and molecular diagnosis. BJU International, 110: E958–E965. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11181.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!