Upper Urinary Tract
The effects of ambient temperature, humidity and season of year on urine composition in patients with nephrolithiasis
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E1014–E1017, December 2012
How to Cite
Eisner, B. H., Sheth, S., Herrick, B., Pais Jr, V. M., Sawyer, M., Miller, N., Hurd, K. J. and Humphreys, M. R. (2012), The effects of ambient temperature, humidity and season of year on urine composition in patients with nephrolithiasis. BJU International, 110: E1014–E1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11186.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!