A national study of adverse effects and global quality of life among candidates for curative treatment for prostate cancer
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJU International © 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 221–232, February 2013
How to Cite
Kyrdalen, A. E., Dahl, A. A., Hernes, E., Småstuen, M. C. and Fosså, S. D. (2013), A national study of adverse effects and global quality of life among candidates for curative treatment for prostate cancer. BJU International, 111: 221–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11198.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Norwegian ExtraFoundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!