Upper Urinary Tract
Primary prevention of nephrolithiasis is cost-effective for a national healthcare system
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E1060–E1067, December 2012
How to Cite
Lotan, Y., Buendia Jiménez, I., Lenoir-Wijnkoop, I., Daudon, M., Molinier, L., Tack, I. and Nuijten, M. J.C. (2012), Primary prevention of nephrolithiasis is cost-effective for a national healthcare system. BJU International, 110: E1060–E1067. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11212.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 29 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!