DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN NORMAL RENAL TISSUE AND RENAL TUMOURS USING FUNCTIONAL OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY: A PHASE I IN VIVO HUMAN STUDY
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHOR. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 8b, page E421, October 2012
How to Cite
Skolarikos, A. (2012), DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN NORMAL RENAL TISSUE AND RENAL TUMOURS USING FUNCTIONAL OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY: A PHASE I IN VIVO HUMAN STUDY. BJU International, 110: E421. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11220.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!