Can simvastatin improve erectile function and health-related quality of life in men aged ≥40 years with erectile dysfunction? Results of the Erectile Dysfunction and Statins Trial [ISRCTN66772971]
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 University of Hertfordshire. BJU International © 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 324–333, February 2013
How to Cite
Trivedi, D., Kirby, M., Wellsted, D. M., Ali, S., Hackett, G., O'Connor, B. and van Os, S. (2013), Can simvastatin improve erectile function and health-related quality of life in men aged ≥40 years with erectile dysfunction? Results of the Erectile Dysfunction and Statins Trial [ISRCTN66772971]. BJU International, 111: 324–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11241.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- UK National Institute. Grant Number: PB-PG-0107-11391
- investigator-Initiated Study Program of Merck
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!