Prolonged percutaneous SNM testing does not cause infection-related explanation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 3, page 368, March 2013
How to Cite
Marks, B. K. and Vasavada, S. P. (2013), Prolonged percutaneous SNM testing does not cause infection-related explanation. BJU International, 111: 368. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11264.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!