Lower Urinary Tract
Patient-reported outcomes in men with lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treated with intraprostatic OnabotulinumtoxinA: 3-month results of a prospective single-armed cohort study
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E837–E844, December 2012
How to Cite
Sacco, E., Bientinesi, R., Marangi, F., Totaro, A., D'Addessi, A., Racioppi, M., Pinto, F., Vittori, M. and Bassi, P. (2012), Patient-reported outcomes in men with lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treated with intraprostatic OnabotulinumtoxinA: 3-month results of a prospective single-armed cohort study. BJU International, 110: E837–E844. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11288.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2012
- 7The neuroparalytic and hemaglutining activity of botulinum toxin. In Plenum Press ed., Neuropoisons: Their Pathophysiological Actions, New York, 1971: 303–24.
- 13Recommendation of the international consensus committee concerning: 1. Prostate symptom score and quality of life assessment. In Cockett ATK, Khoury S, Aso Y et al eds, Proceedings of the Second International Consultation on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Paris, June 27–30, 1993, Jersey: Channel Island, Scientific Communication International, 1994: 553–5, , et al.
- 17AUA guideline on the management of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). 2010. Available at: http://www.auanet.org/content/clinical-practice-guidelines/clinical-guidelines.cfm?sub=bph. Accessed 6 February 2012, , et al.
- 22Intraprostatic botulin toxin injection in patients with severe benign prostatic hyperplasia: a multicenter feasibility study. J Urol 2005; 173 (Suppl): 376–7, , et al.
- 29Effect of dutasteride, tamsulosin and the combination on patient-reported quality of life and treatment satisfaction in men with moderate-to-severe BPH: 2-year data from the CombAT trial. BJU Int 2009; 103: 919–26, , et al.
- 30Effect of dutasteride, tamsulosin and the combination on patient-reported quality of life and treatment satisfaction in men with moderate-to-severe benign prostatic hyperplasia: 4-year data from the CombAT study. Int J Clin Pract 2010; 64: 1042–51, , et al.
- 34Benign prostatic hyperplasia specific healthy status measures in clinical research: how much change in the American Urological Association symptom index and the benign prostatic hyperplasia impact index is perceptible to patients? J Urol 1995; 154: 1770–4, , et al.