Upper Urinary Tract
Importance of citrate and the calcium : citrate ratio in patients with calcium renal lithiasis and severe lithogenesis
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 622–627, April 2013
How to Cite
Arrabal-Polo, M. A., Arrabal-Martin, M., Arias-Santiago, S., Garrido-Gomez, J., Poyatos-Andujar, A. and Zuluaga-Gomez, A. (2013), Importance of citrate and the calcium : citrate ratio in patients with calcium renal lithiasis and severe lithogenesis. BJU International, 111: 622–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11292.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!