From prostate-specific antigen (PSA) to precursor PSA (proPSA) isoforms: a review of the emerging role of proPSAs in the detection and management of early prostate cancer
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 6, pages 717–728, October 2013
How to Cite
Hori, S., Blanchet, J.-S. and McLoughlin, J. (2013), From prostate-specific antigen (PSA) to precursor PSA (proPSA) isoforms: a review of the emerging role of proPSAs in the detection and management of early prostate cancer. BJU International, 112: 717–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11329.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Medical Research Council/The Prostate Cancer Charity Clinical Research Training Fellowship
- University of Cambridge Raymond and Beverly Sackler Studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!