Obesity is associated with worse oncological outcomes in patients treated with radical cystectomy
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 187–188, February 2013
How to Cite
Abern, M. R., Freedland, S. J. and Inman, B. A. (2013), Obesity is associated with worse oncological outcomes in patients treated with radical cystectomy. BJU International, 111: 187–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11331.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!