Role of immediate radical cystectomy in the treatment of patients with residual T1 bladder cancer on restaging transurethral resection
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 54–59, July 2013
How to Cite
Sternberg, I. A., Keren Paz, G. E., Chen, L. Y., Herr, H. W. and Dalbagni, G. (2013), Role of immediate radical cystectomy in the treatment of patients with residual T1 bladder cancer on restaging transurethral resection. BJU International, 112: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11391.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!