These authors contributed equally to this article.
Photoselective vaporization with the green light laser vs transurethral resection of the prostate for treating benign prostate hyperplasia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 312–323, February 2013
How to Cite
Teng, J., Zhang, D., Li, Y., Yin, L., Wang, K., Cui, X. and Xu, D. (2013), Photoselective vaporization with the green light laser vs transurethral resection of the prostate for treating benign prostate hyperplasia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BJU International, 111: 312–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11395.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!