Reconstructive and Paediatric Urology
Enuresis in South African children: prevalence, associated factors and parental perception of treatment
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E1114–E1120, December 2012
How to Cite
Fockema, M. W., Candy, G. P., Kruger, D. and Haffejee, M. (2012), Enuresis in South African children: prevalence, associated factors and parental perception of treatment. BJU International, 110: E1114–E1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11416.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!