The PROSTQA Consortium Study Group includes contributions in cohort design, patient accrual and follow-up from the following investigators: Meredith Regan (Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA); Larry Hembroff (Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI); John T. Wei, Dan Hamstra, Rodney Dunn, Laurel Northouse and David Wood (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI); Eric A Klein and Jay Ciezki (Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH); Jeff Michalski and Gerald Andriole (Washington University, St. Louis, MI); Mark Litwin and Chris Saigal (University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA); Louis Pisters and Deborah Kuban (MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX); Howard Sandler (Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA); Jim Hu and Adam Kibel (Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA); Thomas Greenfield (Alcohol Research Group, Berkeley, CA); Douglas Dahl and Anthony Zietman (Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA); and Irving Kaplan and Martin G. Sanda (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA).
Uncertainty and perception of danger among patients undergoing treatment for prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 3b, pages E84–E91, March 2013
How to Cite
Kazer, M. W., Bailey Jr, D. E., Chipman, J., Psutka, S. P., Hardy, J., Hembroff, L., Regan, M., Dunn, R. L., Crociani, C., Sanda, M. G. and the PROSTQA Consortium Study Group (2013), Uncertainty and perception of danger among patients undergoing treatment for prostate cancer. BJU International, 111: E84–E91. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11439.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 31 May 2012
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer facts and figures for African-Americans 2009–2010. 2010. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@nho/documents/document/cffaa20092010pdf.pdf. Accessed March 2011
- 8The CaP Uncertainty Research Project. [Unpublished Master's Thesis.]. Albuquerque, NM: The University of New Mexico, 1993.
- 10Uncertainty in Illness Scales Manual. Chapel Hill, NC: University of North Carolina, 1997.