Lymphovascular invasion is independently associated with bladder cancer recurrence and survival in patients with final stage T1 disease and negative lymph nodes after radical cystectomy
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 8, pages 1215–1221, June 2013
How to Cite
Tilki, D., Shariat, S. F., Lotan, Y., Rink, M., Karakiewicz, P. I., Schoenberg, M. P., Lerner, S. P., Sonpavde, G., Sagalowsky, A. I. and Gupta, A. (2013), Lymphovascular invasion is independently associated with bladder cancer recurrence and survival in patients with final stage T1 disease and negative lymph nodes after radical cystectomy. BJU International, 111: 1215–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11455.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!