Lower Urinary Tract
ZSI 375 artificial urinary sphincter for male urinary incontinence: a preliminary study
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 4b, pages E202–E206, April 2013
How to Cite
Staerman, F., G-Llorens, C., Leon, P. and Leclerc, Y. (2013), ZSI 375 artificial urinary sphincter for male urinary incontinence: a preliminary study. BJU International, 111: E202–E206. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11468.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!