Advancing age within established Gleason score categories and the risk of prostate cancer-specific mortality (PCSM)
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 973–979, October 2012
How to Cite
Russo, A. L., Chen, M.-H., Aizer, A. A., Hattangadi, J. A. and D'Amico, A. V. (2012), Advancing age within established Gleason score categories and the risk of prostate cancer-specific mortality (PCSM). BJU International, 110: 973–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11470.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!