Optimization of spermatogenesis-regulating hormones in patients with non-obstructive azoospermia and its impact on sperm retrieval: a multicentre study
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 3b, pages E110–E114, March 2013
How to Cite
Hussein, A., Ozgok, Y., Ross, L., Rao, P. and Niederberger, C. (2013), Optimization of spermatogenesis-regulating hormones in patients with non-obstructive azoospermia and its impact on sperm retrieval: a multicentre study. BJU International, 111: E110–E114. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11485.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2012
- 3Evaluation of effects of clomiphene citrate on serum testosterone & FSH levels and seminal parameters in idiopathic oligospermia. Biomedica 2009; 25: 48–5, , .
- 4Jarow: Male Infertility. In Walsh PC, Retik AB, Vaughan ED, Wein AJ eds, Campbell's Urology, 8th edn. Philadelphia: Saunders Co., 2003; 43: 1475–531, .
- 14Clinical comparison of conventional testicular sperm extraction and microdissection techniques for non-obstructive azoospermia. J Clin Med 2011; 3: 124–31, , et al.