Cumulative response curves to enhance interpretation of treatment differences on the Self-Esteem And Relationship questionnaire for men with erectile dysfunction
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 3b, pages E115–E120, March 2013
How to Cite
Cappelleri, J. C., Zou, K. H., Bushmakin, A. G., Carlsson, M. O. and Symonds, T. (2013), Cumulative response curves to enhance interpretation of treatment differences on the Self-Esteem And Relationship questionnaire for men with erectile dysfunction. BJU International, 111: E115–E120. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11489.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2012
- 4the US and International SEAR Study Groups. Analysis of single items on the Self-Esteem And Relationship questionnaire in men treated with sildenafil citrate for erectile dysfunction: results of two double blind, placebo-controlled trials. BJU Int 2008; 101: 861–6, , , ,
- 5Sildenafil citrate improves self-esteem, confidence, and relationships in men with erectile dysfunction: results from an international, multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Sex Med 2006; 3: 521–9, , et al.
- 8US Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry. Patient-reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims. Fed Regist 2009; 74: 65132–3
- 9Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP). Guideline on the Choice of the Noninferiority Margin. London: European Medicines Agency, 2005
- 11Practical Statistics for Medical Research. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC, 1991.
- 12SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT® User's Guide. Version 9.2. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc., 2008
- 15A note on cumulative distribution functions for patient-reported outcomes. PRO Newsletter 2011; 45: 11–2, .
- 16Psychometric performance and clinical meaningfulness of the Patient Assessment of Constipation-Quality of Life questionnaire in prucalopride (RESOLOR) trials for chronic constipation. Neurogastroenterol Motil 2010; 22: e54–63, , , .
- 17Principles of Clinical Pharmacology. Second Edition. London: Elsevier Inc., 2007, , , , .