Robotics and Laparoscopy
How does robot-assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP) compare with open surgery in men with high-risk prostate cancer?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages E314–E320, August 2013
How to Cite
Punnen, S., Meng, M. V., Cooperberg, M. R., Greene, K. L., Cowan, J. E. and Carroll, P. R. (2013), How does robot-assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP) compare with open surgery in men with high-risk prostate cancer?. BJU International, 112: E314–E320. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11493.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- 6Role of surgery in high-risk localized prostate cancer. Curr Oncol 2010; 17 (Suppl. 2): S25–32, , , .
- 9Counterpoint: robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy: perhaps the surgical gold standard for prostate cancer care. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2007; 5: 689–692
- 10Robot assisted radical prostatectomy for elderly patients with high risk prostate cancer. Urol Oncol 2011; [Epub ahead of print]. doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2010.11.018, , , , , .
- 12Radical retropubic prostatectomy with reduced morbidity: an anatomic approach. NCI Monogr 1988; 7: 133–137
- 13Variation in the definition of biochemical recurrence in patients treated for localized prostate cancer: the American Urological Association Prostate Guidelines for Localized Prostate Cancer Update Panel report and recommendations for a standard in the reporting of surgical outcomes. J Urol 2007; 177: 540–545, , et al.
- 18A critical assessment of the value of lymph node dissection at radical prostatectomy: a population-based study. Prostate 2011; 71: 1587–1594, , et al.