Zinc α2-glycoprotein as a potential novel urine biomarker for the early diagnosis of prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11b, pages E688–E693, December 2012
How to Cite
Katafigiotis, I., Tyritzis, S. I., Stravodimos, K. G., Alamanis, C., Pavlakis, K., Vlahou, A., Makridakis, M., Katafigioti, A., Garbis, S. D. and Constantinides, C. A. (2012), Zinc α2-glycoprotein as a potential novel urine biomarker for the early diagnosis of prostate cancer. BJU International, 110: E688–E693. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11501.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
- 5Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) isoform p2PSA significantly improves the prediction of prostate cancer at initial extended prostate biopsies in patients with total PSA between 2.0 and 10 ng/ml: results of a prospective study in a clinical setting. Eur Urol 2011; 60: 214–22, , et al.
- 7Search for potential markers for prostate cancer diagnosis, prognosis and treatment in clinical tissue specimens using amine-specific isobaric tagging (iTRAQ) with two-dimensional liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry. J Proteome Res 2008; 7: 3146–58, et al.
- 11Screening for prostate cancer: a review of the ERSPC and PLCO trials. Rev Urol 2009; 11: 127–33, , et al.