Population-based trends in urinary diversion among patients undergoing radical cystectomy for bladder cancer
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 478–484, August 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. P., Shah, N. D., Weight, C. J., Thompson, R. H., Wang, J. K., Karnes, R. J., Han, L. C., Ziegenfuss, J. Y., Frank, I., Tollefson, M. K. and Boorjian, S. A. (2013), Population-based trends in urinary diversion among patients undergoing radical cystectomy for bladder cancer. BJU International, 112: 478–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11508.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Healthcare Delivery Research Scholars Program, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!