The Prostate Cancer Registry: monitoring patterns and quality of care for men diagnosed with prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 4b, pages E158–E166, April 2013
How to Cite
Evans, S. M., Millar, J. L., Wood, J. M., Davis, I. D., Bolton, D., Giles, G. G., Frydenberg, M., Frauman, A., Costello, A. and McNeil, J. J. (2013), The Prostate Cancer Registry: monitoring patterns and quality of care for men diagnosed with prostate cancer. BJU International, 111: E158–E166. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11530.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
- 1Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Cancer in Australia: An Overview 2010. Canberra: Australian Government, 2010: Cancer series number 60 AIHW cat no CAN 56. Available at: http://www.aihw.gov.au/publications/can/56/12138.pdf. Accessed 19 September 2012
- 2Australian Institute for Health and Welfare (AIHW) and Australasian Association of Cancer Registries (AACR). Cancer in Australia: An Overview, 2010. Canberra: AIHW, 2008: Cancer Series no. 60. Cat. No. CAN 56. Available at: http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442472459. Accessed 19 September 2012
- 3Lives at Risk for Cancer in New South Wales 2007–2036: A Health Economics Study of Cancer in New South Wales. Eveleigh: Cancer Institute NSW, 2008, , , , , .
- 7Cancer Survival, Victoria 2007. Melbourne: The Cancer Council Victoria, 2007, , , , .
- 14Cancer Epidemiology Centre. Canstat: Prostate Cancer. No 30. Anti-Carlton: Cancer Council of Victoria, 2000
- 15Victorian Consolidated Legislation. Cancer Act 1958 (Principlal Act No. 6213) As Amended by Legislation (Cancer [Cancer Reporting] Act 1980 No. 9494). Melbourne: Government of Victoria, 1980
- 17Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. METeOR Metadata Online Registry [Web Page]. Available at: http://meteor.aihw.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/181414. Accessed 6 March 2012
- 18Commission on Cancer. Facility Oncology Registry Standards (FORDS). Chicago: American College of Surgeons, 2002
- 19Eyenet Sweden. Handbook for Establishing Quality Registries. Karlskrona: Eyenet Sweden, 2005
- 20Australian Cancer Network Working Party on Management of Localised Prostate Cancer. Clinical Practice Guidelines: Evidence-Based Information and Recommendations for the Management of Localised Prostate Cancer. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2002
- 21American Urology Association. Prostate Cancer: Guideline for the Management of Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer: 2007 update. Available at: http://www.auanet.org/content/guidelines-and-quality-care/clinical-guidelines.cfm. Accessed 19 September 2012
- 22National Collaborating Centre for Cancer. Prostate Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment. NICE Clinical Guideline 58. London: National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE), 2008
- 25National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology Prostate Cancer. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed 19 September 2012
- 28User's Manual for the SF-12v2 Health Survey with A Supplement Documenting SF-12 Health Survey. Lincoln: Quality Metrics Incorporated, 2009, , , .
- 41Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. Operating Principles and Technical Standards for Australian Clinical Quality Registries. November 2008. Available at: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/safety/publishing.nsf/Content/B04469807019D56CCA2578A20000A302/$File/02_Architecture%20and%20Technical%20Standards%20for%20Australian%20Clinical%20Quality%20Registries%20(full%20doc)%20(PDF%20863%20KB).PDF. Accessed 19 September 2012