Previously presented as an oral presentation at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Radiation Oncology on 3 November 2010.
Phase I study of concurrent weekly docetaxel, high-dose intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and androgen-deprivation therapy (ADT) for high-risk prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11b, pages E721–E726, December 2012
How to Cite
Chen, R. C., Rosenman, J. G., Hoffman, L. G., Chiu, W.-K., Wang, A. Z., Pruthi, R. S., Wallen, E. M., Crane, J. M., Kim, W. Y., Rathmell, W. K., Godley, P. A. and Whang, Y. E. (2012), Phase I study of concurrent weekly docetaxel, high-dose intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and androgen-deprivation therapy (ADT) for high-risk prostate cancer. BJU International, 110: E721–E726. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11536.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
- 16The National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Prostate Cancer, 2010. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed August 2012
- 25A comparison of the prognostic value of early PSA test-based variables following external beam radiotherapy, with or without preceding androgen deprivation: analysis of data from the TROG 96.01 randomized trial. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2011; 79: 385–91, , et al.