Expression of TIP60 (tat-interactive protein) and MRE11 (meiotic recombination 11 homolog) predict treatment-specific outcome of localised invasive bladder cancer
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E1228–E1236, December 2012
How to Cite
Laurberg, J. R., Brems-Eskildsen, A. S., Nordentoft, I., Fristrup, N., Schepeler, T., Ulhøi, B. P., Agerbæk, M., Hartmann, A., Bertz, S., Wittlinger, M., Fietkau, R., Rödel, C., Borre, M., Jensen, J. B., Ørntoft, T. and Dyrskjøt, L. (2012), Expression of TIP60 (tat-interactive protein) and MRE11 (meiotic recombination 11 homolog) predict treatment-specific outcome of localised invasive bladder cancer. BJU International, 110: E1228–E1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11564.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!