P.K., G.L., E-A.T. and N.P. contributed equally to the manuscript
A comprehensive immunohistochemical and molecular approach to the PI3K/AKT/mTOR (phosphoinositide 3-kinase/v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene/mammalian target of rapamycin) pathway in bladder urothelial carcinoma
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11c, pages E1237–E1248, December 2012
How to Cite
Korkolopoulou, P., Levidou, G., Trigka, E.-A., Prekete, N., Karlou, M., Thymara, I., Sakellariou, S., Fragkou, P., Isaiadis, D., Pavlopoulos, P., Patsouris, E. and Saetta, A. A. (2012), A comprehensive immunohistochemical and molecular approach to the PI3K/AKT/mTOR (phosphoinositide 3-kinase/v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene/mammalian target of rapamycin) pathway in bladder urothelial carcinoma. BJU International, 110: E1237–E1248. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11569.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!