Upper Urinary Tract
High-grade renal injury: non-operative management of urinary extravasation and prediction of long-term outcomes
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 4b, pages E249–E255, April 2013
How to Cite
Long, J.-A., Fiard, G., Descotes, J.-L., Arnoux, V., Arvin-Berod, A., Terrier, N., Boillot, B., Skowron, O., Thuillier, C. and Rambeaud, J.-J. (2013), High-grade renal injury: non-operative management of urinary extravasation and prediction of long-term outcomes. BJU International, 111: E249–E255. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11578.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!