Predictive ability of the 2002 and 2010 versions of the Tumour-Node-Metastasis classification system regarding metastasis-free, cancer-specific and overall survival in a European renal cell carcinoma single-centre series
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 4b, pages E191–E195, April 2013
How to Cite
Pichler, M., Hutterer, G. C., Chromecki, T. F., Jesche, J., Kampel-Kettner, K., Groselj-Strele, A., Pummer, K. and Zigeuner, R. (2013), Predictive ability of the 2002 and 2010 versions of the Tumour-Node-Metastasis classification system regarding metastasis-free, cancer-specific and overall survival in a European renal cell carcinoma single-centre series. BJU International, 111: E191–E195. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11584.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 31 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!