Weight of the resected specimen after transurethral resection as a new predictive variable for recurrence of non-muscle-invasive bladder tumour
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 4b, pages E196–E201, April 2013
How to Cite
De La Peña, E., Hernández, V., Blázquez, C., Martin, M. D., Díaz, F. J., Capitán, C., Alemany, I. and Llorente, C. (2013), Weight of the resected specimen after transurethral resection as a new predictive variable for recurrence of non-muscle-invasive bladder tumour. BJU International, 111: E196–E201. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11588.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 31 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!