Upper Urinary Tract
Comparison of complication rates for unilateral and bilateral percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) using a modified Clavien grading system
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 111, Issue 4b, pages E243–E248, April 2013
How to Cite
Kadlec, A. O., Greco, K. A., Fridirici, Z. C., Hart, S. T., Vellos, T. G. and Turk, T. M. (2013), Comparison of complication rates for unilateral and bilateral percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) using a modified Clavien grading system. BJU International, 111: E243–E248. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11589.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!