Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Relationship between overactive bladder and irritable bowel syndrome: a large-scale internet survey in Japan using the overactive bladder symptom score and Rome III criteria
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJU International © 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 647–652, April 2013
How to Cite
Matsumoto, S., Hashizume, K., Wada, N., Hori, J., Tamaki, G., Kita, M., Iwata, T. and Kakizaki, H. (2013), Relationship between overactive bladder and irritable bowel syndrome: a large-scale internet survey in Japan using the overactive bladder symptom score and Rome III criteria. BJU International, 111: 647–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11591.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- 7Bowel symptoms and the pelvic floor. Lancet 1986; 24: 1207, .
- 10Prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome in Japan: internet survey using Rome III criteria. Patient Prefer Adherence 2008; 2: 143–147.
- 13Comorbidity in Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 2767–2776, , et al.Direct Link:
- 24Rome III diagnostic questionnaire for the adult functional GI disorders (including alarm questions) and scoring algorithm. In Drossman DA , Corazziari E , Delvaux M et al. eds, Rome III; The Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, 3rd edn. McLean: Degnon Associates, 2006: 917–951, , et al.
- 26The Japanese Version of Rome III: the Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, 3rd edn. Tokyo: KYOWA KIKAKU Ltd., 2008, , , .