Upper Urinary Tract
A nomogram predicting severe adverse events after ureteroscopic lithotripsy: 12 372 patients in a Japanese national series
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 459–466, March 2013
How to Cite
Sugihara, T., Yasunaga, H., Horiguchi, H., Nishimatsu, H., Kume, H., Ohe, K., Matsuda, S., Fushimi, K. and Homma, Y. (2013), A nomogram predicting severe adverse events after ureteroscopic lithotripsy: 12 372 patients in a Japanese national series. BJU International, 111: 459–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11594.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: H22-Policy-031
- the Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: 22390131
- the Council for Science and Technology Policy, Japan. Grant Number: 0301002001001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.