Primary treatments for clinically localised prostate cancer: a comprehensive lifetime cost-utility analysis
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 437–450, March 2013
How to Cite
Cooperberg, M. R., Ramakrishna, N. R., Duff, S. B., Hughes, K. E., Sadownik, S., Smith, J. A. and Tewari, A. K. (2013), Primary treatments for clinically localised prostate cancer: a comprehensive lifetime cost-utility analysis. BJU International, 111: 437–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11597.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 5RC1CA146596
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 1U01CA88160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!