S.T. and J.M. contributed equally to this work.
Ciprofloxacin resistance in the faecal carriage of patients undergoing transrectal ultrasound guided prostate biopsy
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 6, pages 946–953, May 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, S., Margolick, J., Abughosh, Z., Goldenberg, S. L., Lange, D., Bowie, W. R., Bell, R., Roscoe, D., Machan, L. and Black, P. (2013), Ciprofloxacin resistance in the faecal carriage of patients undergoing transrectal ultrasound guided prostate biopsy. BJU International, 111: 946–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11637.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute
- 5American Urological Associated. Best Practice Policy Statement on Urologic Surgery Antimicrobial Prophylaxis 2007. Available at: http://www.auanet.org/content/media/antimicroprop08.pdf
- 10CLSI. Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing: Twenty-First Informational Supplement. CLSI document M100-S21. Wayne: Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, 2011
- 12Fluoroquinolone-resistant E. coli in intestinal flora of patients undergoing transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy – should we reassess our practices for antibiotic prophylaxis? Clin Microbiol Infect 2012; 18: 575–581, , , , , .