C.C.P. and R.A.E joint last authors.
Clinical implications of family history of prostate cancer and genetic risk single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) profiles in an active surveillance cohort
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 666–673, September 2013
How to Cite
Goh, C. L., Saunders, E. J., Leongamornlert, D. A., Tymrakiewicz, M., Thomas, K., Selvadurai, E. D., Woode-Amissah, R., Dadaev, T., Mahmud, N., Castro, E., Olmos, D., Guy, M., Govindasami, K., O'Brien, L. T., Hall, A. L., Wilkinson, R. A., Sawyer, E. J., Al Olama, A. A., Easton, D. F., Kote-Jarai, Z., Parker, C. C. and Eeles, R. A. (2013), Clinical implications of family history of prostate cancer and genetic risk single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) profiles in an active surveillance cohort. BJU International, 112: 666–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11648.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Genetic Associations and Mechanisms. Grant Number: U19CA148537
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C5047/A8385
- The Institute of Cancer Research Everyman Campaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!