Bipolar vs monopolar transurethral resection of the prostate: evaluation of the impact on overall sexual function in an international randomized controlled trial setting
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 109–120, July 2013
How to Cite
Mamoulakis, C., Skolarikos, A., Schulze, M., Scoffone, C. M., Rassweiler, J. J., Alivizatos, G., Scarpa, R. M. and de la Rosette, J. J.M.C.H. (2013), Bipolar vs monopolar transurethral resection of the prostate: evaluation of the impact on overall sexual function in an international randomized controlled trial setting. BJU International, 112: 109–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11662.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!