Robotics and Laparoscopy
The learning curve for laparoscopic extended pelvic lymphadenectomy for intermediate- and high-risk prostate cancer: implications for compliance with existing guidelines
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 346–354, August 2013
How to Cite
Eden, C. G., Zacharakis, E. and Bott, S. (2013), The learning curve for laparoscopic extended pelvic lymphadenectomy for intermediate- and high-risk prostate cancer: implications for compliance with existing guidelines. BJU International, 112: 346–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11671.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- 6American Urological Association. AUA Guideline for the management of clinically localised prostate cancer. Available at: http://www.auanet.org/content/clinical-practice-guidelines/clinical-guidelines.cfm?sub=pc. Accessed October 2012
- 7European Association of Urology. EAU Guidelines on prostate cancer. Available at: http://www.uroweb.org/gls/pdf/08%20Prostate%20Cancer_LR%20March%2013th%202012.pdf. Accessed October 2012.
- 9James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute. The Partin Tables. James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA. Avialable at: http://urology.jhu.edu/prostate/partintables.php. Accessed October 2012
- 10Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre. Prostate Cancer Nomograms: Pre-Treatment. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, NY, USA. Available at: http://nomograms.mskcc.org/Prostate/PreTreatment.aspx. Accessed October 2012
- 12Validation of a nomogram predicting the probability of lymph node invasion based on the extent of pelvic lymphadenectomy in patients with clinically localized prostate cancer. BJU Int 2006; 98: 788–793., , et al.
- 19Extended pelvic lymphadenectomy in men undergoing radical retropubic prostatectomy (RRP)–an update on >300 cases. J Urol 2004; 171: 312, abstract #1183., , et al.
- 23Establishing learning curves for surgical residents using Cumulative Summation (CUSUM) Analysis. Curr Surg 2005; 62: 330–334., , .