This open-label nonrandomized phase I clinical trial was registered on clinicalTrials.gov (#NCT00472069)
Periurethral skeletal myofibre implantation in patients with urinary incontinence and intrinsic sphincter deficiency: a phase I clinical trial
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 1105–1116, June 2013
How to Cite
Yiou, R., Hogrel, J.-Y., Loche, C.-M., Authier, F.-J., Lecorvoisier, P., Jouany, P., Roudot-Thoraval, F. and Lefaucheur, J.-P. (2013), Periurethral skeletal myofibre implantation in patients with urinary incontinence and intrinsic sphincter deficiency: a phase I clinical trial. BJU International, 111: 1105–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11682.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris. Grant Number: 06005
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!