S.V.C. and M.T.P. contributed equally to the work
Can one blood draw replace transrectal ultrasonography-estimated prostate volume to predict prostate cancer risk?
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 602–609, September 2013
How to Cite
Carlsson, S. V., Peltola, M. T., Sjoberg, D., Schröder, F. H., Hugosson, J., Pettersson, K., Scardino, P. T., Vickers, A. J., Lilja, H. and Roobol, M. J. (2013), Can one blood draw replace transrectal ultrasonography-estimated prostate volume to predict prostate cancer risk?. BJU International, 112: 602–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11690.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: 11–0624
- Sweden America Foundation
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
- European Union 6th Framework. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2004-503011
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation (TEKES)
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R33 CA127768-03, R01CA160816, P50-CA92629
- Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers
- David H. Koch through the Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Fundaçion Federico
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Oxford Biomedical Research Centre Programme
- Dutch Cancer Society, The Netherlands Organization for Health, Research and Development, Beckmann Coulter Hybritech
- The Prostate Cancer Research Foundation Rotterdam (SWOP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.