Robotics and Laparoscopy
Phase 1 prospective evaluation of the oncological adequacy of robotic assisted video-endoscopic inguinal lymphadenectomy in patients with penile carcinoma
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 1068–1074, June 2013
How to Cite
Matin, S. F., Cormier, J. N., Ward, J. F., Pisters, L. L., Wood, C. G., Dinney, C. P.N., Royal, R. E., Huang, X. and Pettaway, C. A. (2013), Phase 1 prospective evaluation of the oncological adequacy of robotic assisted video-endoscopic inguinal lymphadenectomy in patients with penile carcinoma. BJU International, 111: 1068–1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11729.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- MD Anderson's Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: CA016672
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!