Fracture after androgen deprivation therapy among men with a high baseline risk of skeletal complications
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 5, pages 745–752, May 2013
How to Cite
Shao, Y.-H., Moore, D. F., Shih, W., Lin, Y., Jang, T. L. and Lu-Yao, G. L. (2013), Fracture after androgen deprivation therapy among men with a high baseline risk of skeletal complications. BJU International, 111: 745–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11758.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- National Cancer Institute Grant. Grant Number: RO1 CA 116399
- National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: P30 CA072720-13
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Grant. Grant Number: 60624
- 8Long-term changes in bone mineral density and predicted fracture risk in patients receiving androgen-deprivation therapy for prostate cancer, with stratification of treatment based on presenting values. BJU Int 2009; 104: 800–805, , , .
- 15American Joint Committee on Cancer. Manual for Staging of Cancer, 5th edn. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott, 1997
- 16Cancer of prostate. In Ries L , Young J , Keel G , Eisner M , Lin YD , Horner M-J eds, SEER Survival Monograph: Cancer Survival Among Adults: US SEER Program, 1988–2001, Patient and Tumor Characteristics, Chapt 22. Bethesda: National Cancer Institute, SEER Program, NIH Publication, 2007: 173–180, .