Favourable long-term outcomes with brachytherapy-based regimens in men ≤60 years with clinically localized prostate cancer
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 8, pages 1181–1182, June 2013
How to Cite
Edwards, A., Laing, R. and Langley, S. (2013), Favourable long-term outcomes with brachytherapy-based regimens in men ≤60 years with clinically localized prostate cancer. BJU International, 111: 1181–1182. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11769.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!