Mortality in Diabetes Mellitus: Experience of a Geographically Defined Population
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
1991 Diabetes UK
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 135–139, February/March 1991
How to Cite
Wong, J. S. K., Pearson, D. W. M., Murchison, L. E., Williams, M. J. and Narayan, V. (1991), Mortality in Diabetes Mellitus: Experience of a Geographically Defined Population. Diabetic Medicine, 8: 135–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.1991.tb01559.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Accepted 25 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.