Randomized Trial Comparing Nicotinamide and Nicotinamide Plus Cyclosporin in Recent Onset Insulin-dependent Diabetes (IMDIAB 1)
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
1994 Diabetes UK
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 98–104, January/February 1994
How to Cite
Pozzilli, P., Visalli, N., Boccuni, M.L., Baroni, M.G., Buzzetti, R., Fioriti, E., Signore, A., Cavallo, M.G., Andreani, D., Lucentini, L., Crinò, A., Cicconetti, C.A., Teodonio, C., Amoretti, R., Pisano, L., Pennafina, M.G., Santopadre, G., Marozzi, G., Multari, G., Campea, L., Suppa, M.A., De Mattia, G.C., Cassone-Faldetta, M., Marietti, G., Perrone, F., Greco, A.V., Ghirlanda, G. and The IMDIAB Study Group (1994), Randomized Trial Comparing Nicotinamide and Nicotinamide Plus Cyclosporin in Recent Onset Insulin-dependent Diabetes (IMDIAB 1). Diabetic Medicine, 11: 98–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.1994.tb00237.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Accepted 29 July 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.