Understanding Oral Glucose Tolerance: Comparison of Glucose or Insulin Measurements During the Oral Glucose Tolerance Test with Specific Measurements of Insulin Resistance and Insulin Secretion
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
1994 Diabetes UK
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 286–292, April 1994
How to Cite
Phillips, D.I.W., Clark, P.M., Hales, C.N. and Osmond, C. (1994), Understanding Oral Glucose Tolerance: Comparison of Glucose or Insulin Measurements During the Oral Glucose Tolerance Test with Specific Measurements of Insulin Resistance and Insulin Secretion. Diabetic Medicine, 11: 286–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.1994.tb00273.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
- Accepted 20 August 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.